SBA 8th Grad Sign Up
Click "Schedule Your Time" and View February To See Available Appointments.
If you aren't available during the selected times, email us at ReflectionsStudio.NJ@gmail.com to arrange an appointment.
All portraits are taken at Reflections Studio, 1812 Front Street in Scotch Plains. It’s a brick office building. The parking lot and the main entrance are behind the building. We moved in 2021 and some navigation apps still direct people to our old location (on Park Ave), so it’s best to search “1812 Front St, Scotch Plains” when using navigation.
Our office building requires that all guests remained masked inside the building. Students having their pictures taken can remove their masks.
Graduation Portrait Info:
- Every graduate's portrait will be taken in Cap and Gown to be included in the class composite (distributed in June), and to be included in the school yearbook.
- Girls must wear any button-down blouse or light weight V-neck sweater. Boys must wear a white dress shirt with tie.
- Parents are welcome to join us in preparing graduates for the best look possible, and to guarantee that hair styles are perfect.
- There is no obligation to purchase any additional portrait prints, however, a $15.00 sitting fee will be requested at the time of the sitting which includes one copy of the 8th grade composite.
- Your yearbook/composite selection will be made at your portrait sitting.
- If you are unavailable on the selected portrait days, please contact Reflections Studio directly (email is preferred).